- COVID19 screening of incoming calls – In the past 14 days, have you:
- had a fever, cough, or shortness of breath?
- come into contact with anyone that may have COVID-19 or similar symptoms?
- traveled out of the country or Province/State?
- A COVID19 screening online form will be sent 2 hours ahead of your scheduled appointment time.
- You’ll be asked to wear appropriate clothing or, if required, bring a bag to put clothes in, if changing.
- You’ll be asked to minimize personal items to what you can fit inside the bag.
- You’ll be asked to come alone if possible, except in the case of minors (under 18), or those requiring special assistance.
- You’ll be asked to bring a mask and wear it at all times inside the clinic;
- If you do not have a mask, we will have them available for purchase ($2 per mask).
- Please arrive early, but wait outside, until you are called in;
- If weather does not permit this, please enter the clinic where you will be directed to an appropriate location until your appointment time.
- We’ll confirm completion of pre-screening, and ask you if anything has changed since you filled out the questionnaire.
- We will check your temperature using a contactless infrared thermometer (pending arrival).
- You’ll be asked to sanitize your hands.
- You will be directed to a seat that will keep you socially distant from others.
- Your therapist will look different in their medical grade mask (we hope you notice that we have been practicing smiling with our eyes).
- Each time you use any of the clinic’s equipment during the session, you will again be asked to sanitize your hands.
- Following your appointment you will be directed to the front desk, where:
- your payment options will be
- Direct bill your primary insurance.
- Contactless debit or credit (under $100 if tap enabled).
- Pay securely online (over $100, and/or no tap enabled).
- Your invoice will be emailed to you.
- You will be asked to book your future appointment(s).
- You will be asked to sanitize your hands prior to leaving.
- your payment options will be
Behind the Scenes
- Our efforts to reduce traffic will include:
- Reducing practitioner availability to limit the number of patients at any given time.
- Appointment times will be staggered as best as we can
- For your safety, we will be
- Frequently cleaning using lysol wipes, and/or a diluted bleach solution
- Placing cleaning logs in each room
- Using paper towels instead of cloth towels
- Using vinyl pillow covers (pending arrival)
- Placing sanitizing stations throughout the clinic
- Installing a plexiglass barrier at the front desk (pending arrival)
- Non-patient contact tracing
- Have a larger garbage receptacle in the bathroom (i.e. more paper towels), and we will place a garbage receptacle outside of the clinic to dispose of your masks and/or gloves.
- Our practitioners will be screened and their temperatures will be taken daily.
- We will be contact-tracing all non-patients who enter the clinic
Thank you for your patience and your patronage!
We appreciate any effort to support our small business as we try to recover, post-COVID19. Here are some ways you can further help us out: