Patient Info / Forms
Are you living with pain or some loss of normal function? At Leaps and Bounds: Performance Rehabilitation, our ultimate goal is to help you identify the root cause of your pain, and create a custom treatment program that will allow you to return to your normal activities pain-free.
At our Oakville, ON multidisciplinary clinic, we are here to help you enjoy your life, because you deserve it.
If you’re ready to make an appointment with one of our physiotherapists, chiropractor, massage therapist, or mental performance consultant, simply call us today at (905) 847-5227 or click here to book an appointment.
What your first visit with us will be like:
We strive to provide our patients with a warm, friendly, and welcoming environment at all times. Below is a list of what you can expect your first appointment to be like with your physiotherapist, chiropractor, massage therapist or mental performance consultant at Leaps and Bounds: Performance Rehabilitation.
- Prior to your session, you will be sent all the pertinent intake and insurance forms that you will be able to fill out electronically at your convenience.
- You will check in with our friendly front office staff.
- You will meet with your practitioner for your initial evaluation.
- During your evaluation, your practitioner will ask questions about your medical history, current pain and other symptoms, or injury. Be as honest as you can; open communication helps us understand your problem better.
- Your movement, strength, coordination, and more will be evaluated. Our purpose is to help you, so please ensure you communicate to your therapist if anything is hurting or bothering you during the examination. Our goal is always to have you leaving in less pain than you were in when you arrived.
- Your therapist will recommend a treatment course and prepare a plan to ensure the best outcome and fastest recovery.
- On your first day, there will most likely be some treatments performed to get you started on your road to recovery. However, during the next visit you will get into the full swing of your treatment plan.
- Back at the front desk, you will schedule a series of visits that will depend on the recommendations of your therapist. We offer many convenient appointment times, however, prime times can become busy! Try to book ahead as much as possible.
- Your practitioner may write up what they found during your examination, and create your customized treatment plan to submit to your referring physician if you’d like.
- If you have any questions at any time, please don’t hesitate to call us! We want to ensure your satisfaction and full recovery.
How to prepare for your first visit:
Please check our COVID page to get the most up-to-date information on how to prepare for your first session.
- Have in writing key past medical history, previous treatments, current medications, and other important information.
- Any signs and symptoms you’re experiencing that can be of importance to the therapist are important to note down.
- You should bring a copy of your insurance card and a photo ID with you.
- Arrive 10-15 minutes early for your first appointment, as you will have paperwork to fill out.
- If you have any questions, make a list of them to discuss on your first visit.
Ready to get started? Fill out your new patient forms beforehand!
If you would like to save time on your first visit, please fill out the electronic intake and insurance forms that were emailed to you, prior to your first visit.
If you don’t have time to complete them prior to your appointment, no worries! Simply allow around 10-15 minutes of extra time before your appointment to fill them out in our clinic. At Leaps and Bounds: Performance Rehabilitation, we are here to help you get the most out of your visit – contact us today!